All the weekend colours and tips in The Racing Paper — only £1.90
Here’s a look at what’s in the new issue of The Racing Paper:
- Form guides, previews, racecards and analysis all for the price of £1.90
- Big Mac attack! Another exclusive column from the ever-opinionated John McCririck as he hails a potential fifth day of Cheltenham
- Aidan Coleman writes, fresh off the back of a win at Cheltenham, describing the humbling experience of riding Paisley Park to success
- Everyone’s a winner, baby: check out all the recommendations from our top tipsters
- Robert Cooper is on form as ever in his witty and incisive column
- A big weekend of football in the Premier League and FA Cup – we’ll help get your accas in order
- All this and much, much more…
Where can I buy The Racing Paper?
The Racing Paper is on sale in all major supermarkets, WHSmiths, Martin McColl’s and all good newsagents.