Cheltenham special and weekend colours in The Racing Paper — £1.90
On sale on Saturday!
Here’s a look at what’s in the new issue of The Racing Paper:
- BIG CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL PREVIEW! We have a special preview pullout for all the lowdown on the biggest festival in racing!
- Form guides, colour racecards and analysis all for the price of £1.90 – for SATURDAY and SUNDAY
- Big Mac attack! Another exclusive column from the ever-opinionated John McCririck
- We get the jockey’s view as Aidan Coleman writes again
- Everyone’s a winner, baby: check out all the recommendations from our top tipsters
- Robert Cooper is on form as ever in his witty and incisive column
- A big weekend of football in the Premier League and EFL – we’ll help get your accas in order
- All this and much, much more…
Where can I buy The Racing Paper?
The Racing Paper is on sale in all major supermarkets, WHSmiths, Martin McColl’s and all good newsagents.