OUT NOW! October’s issue of Racing Ahead Magazine
Just the big October races to go, including the Arc jamboree at Longchamp, and then we will be well and truly into the National Hunt season with all that has to offer.
Whatever the next few months hold you can be sure it will be riveting for those of us who love National Hunt racing. Happy punting.
Here’s a look at what features in October’s issue:
- Ten to follow – Paul Ferguson with his pick of the jumpers
- Paul Jacobs – Naps expert looks at October’s big races
- October Fest – John Anthony previews an action-packed month
- Charlie McCann – Charlie gives his thoughts on the Cambridgeshire
- Andy Newton – Trends for the Cesarewitch Handicap
- Photo Special – Kew Gardens wins the St Leger at Doncaster
- Gosden Profile – David McCormack traces the great trainer’s stellar career