NEW Racing Ahead issue! The Classics!
On sale nationwide NOW!
The Grand National is once again a distant memory but the close finish between Tiger Roll and Pleasant Company ensured it will live long in it.
That means the Jump season is winding down and the Flat season is about to get into top gear.
For the action previewing Newmarket, Newbury and the rest, pick up this month’s Racing Ahead Magazine (Issue #163).
Here’s a look at what features:
- Guineas Preview – John Anthony casts an expert eye over the field for the Guineas
- Andy Newton – Picking out the trends for the Chester Cup
- Paul Ferguson – Our resident expert with his top ten to follow on the Flat
- Jonathan Powell – Jonathan remembers jockeys’ charity football matches
- Paul Jacobs – Naps kings selects some ante-post winners
- Value Rater – Matt Mitter is delighted that the Flat season has arrived
- Photo Special – Tribute to the great Cue Card
- Irish Racing – Tony Keenan with his latest thoughts from the Emerald Isle
- Newmarket – Dave Youngman with the latest happenings at HQ
- Tales from the Betting Ring – Simon Nott spends a hectic few days at Aintree
Where can I buy the new issue?
Racing Ahead is on-sale in most branches of WHSmith’s, Co-Op, Martin McColl’s and Eason’s.
Tagged Epsom, Newmarket, Sandown, Tiger Roll