NEW ISSUE! September’s Racing Ahead has now hit newsstands!
On sale nationwide now!
September means one thing – St Leger!
As ever Racing Ahead’s team of system gurus and knowledgable tipsters profer their horses and jockeys to follow at the Doncaster festival.
Here’s a look at what features inside September’s issue of Racing Ahead:
- Ferguson – Our tipping guru picks his fancies for the month’s big races
- Andy Newton – Trends expert runs his eye over the St Leger at Doncaster
- Paul Jacobs – Naps king believes long home run at Doncaster will suit a certain 3-year-old
- Charlie McCann – Charlie is picking a Michael Stoute horse for the Leger
- Irish Racing – Tony Keenan previews the big Irish Champions weekend
- Paddock Picks – Andrew Ayres draws out attention to future winners
- Jonathan Powell – Our award-winning writer meets trainer Clive Cox
- Juveniles – Ian Heitman picks out some eye-catching two-year-olds
- Ante Post – Alex Peperell with his early picks for now and next year
- Newmarket – Dave Youngman with all the latest news and gossip from HQ
- Tales from the Betting Ring – Simon Nott spends a soggy few days at Goodwood
Where can I buy the new issue?
Racing Ahead is on-sale in most branches of WHSmith’s, Martin McColl’s and Eason’s.
Tagged Clive Cox, Doncaster, Goodwood, Sir Michael Stoute, St Leger