NEW ISSUE! 88-page Cheltenham Festival special!
MARCH’S EDITION OF RACING AHEAD
88-page Cheltenham Festival special!
It is one of sport’s iconic moments: the roar that erupts at the start of the Cheltenham Festival’s opening race. March 14 approaches with promises of thrilling encounters on Champions Day and Gold Cup Day.
Racing Ahead’s experts will continue to keep you up to date with all the twists and turns along the way…
In the new edition – which has now hit news-stands around the country:
- Paul Ferguson – the tipster and author offers a comprehensive guide to the Festival’s first two days
- Ben Morgan – Completing our guide, Ben previews Thursday and Friday prospects
- Home Rule – Mark Coton highlights young pretenders who may foil Irish domination
- Jonathan Powell – How Colin Tizzard’s hand compares to training great Michael Dickenson
- Paul Jacobs – Naps king with a nice priced Cheltenham special offer
- Stats Analysis – Graham Buddry has a warning for followers of Paul Nicholls
- Maiden – harry Fry tells James Stevens what a first Festival win meant
- Andy Newton – Trends show value of experience in the Champion Hurdle
- Tales from the Betting Ring – When two Jacks were kings for Simon Nott
- Irish Racing – Tony Keenan on how the game is getting tougher for Willie Mullins
- Charlie McCann – Pinpointing a possible one-two for JP McManus
- Form guide – Cheltenham jockey and trainer form since 2003
- Yesterday’s Hero – How legendary Irish trainer Vincent O’Brien blazed a trail
Where to buy the Cheltenham Festival special edition:
Racing Ahead is on-sale in most branches of WHSmith’s, Co-Op, Martin McColl’s and Eason’s and can now also be found in selective branches of Tesco and newsagents. To check for your local stockists, please visit our stockist link.
Alternatively, subscribe to Racing Ahead: http://www.racingahead.net/subscriptions/
Tagged Champions Day, Champions' Chase, Cheltenham, Cheltenham Festival, Gold Cup, JP McManus, Paul Nicholls, St Patrick's Thursday, Willie Mullins