NEW! July’s edition of Racing Ahead, on sale now
Get ready for a summer of high octane action as we prepare you for the Newmarket and Glorious Goodwood!
The summer continues with Golden Horn the centre of attention for the Eclipse, make sure you are fully briefed with the UK and Ireland’s number 1 racing magazine: Racing Ahead.
Racing Ahead is on-sale in most branches of WHSmith’s, Martin McColl’s and Eason’s and can now also be found in selective branches of TESCO and ASDA. To check for your local stockists, please visit our stockist link.
In this month’s issue: Paul Ferguson outlines his Top 10 to back by all means this summer, Jonathan Powell delivers an affectionate profile of Italian supremo Frankie Dettori, plus Simon Nott delivers his tale from the ring from the Epsom Derby and Newbury.
Racing Ahead’s experts will continue to keep you up to date with all the twists and turns along the way…
In the current edition:
- Betting with your head – Systems master Matt Mitter cautions against believing what you are told
- Analysis of Ascot – Charlie McCann looks behind the winners at Ascot for future bets
- Juveniles – Ian Heitman reveals which colts and fillies have impressed him over the past month
- Paul Jacobs – The champion tipster shares which horse has flirted with his favour for the Eclipse
- Betting trends – Andy Newton assesses Goodwood’s Stewards’ Cup
- Photo Special – Solow storming victory in Royal Ascot’s Queen Anne Stakes
- Winning Profiles – Nick Pullen explains how to win in nursery handicaps
- Irish Scene – Tony Keenan looks ahead to an equine feast at Curragh
- Newmarket – Dave Youngman sends his monthly update from HQ
- Yesterday’s Hero – Graham Buddry retells the greatest race of all: Grundy v Bustino
Earn Cash For Your Racing/Gambling Website:
- Join our Affiliate Scheme: here
Subscribe to Racing Ahead: http://www.racingahead.net/subscriptions/
Free Sample Of Racing Ahead:
- For a Free Digital Sample click: here
Advertise with Racing Ahead:
- Don’t miss this chance to advertise your business at competitive, introductory rates etc. For more information, please see our Media Pack. Classified in-print advertising starts from as little as £50 per month. Contact Graham Wright on 0845 638 0704 for more information.
- Ckeck out our other sporting newspapers and magazines below.
Racing Ahead / Greenways Publishing
Twitter: @racingaheadmag / @GreenwaysP
Tagged Eclipse, Glorious Goodwood, Golden Horn, July Cup, Newmarket, Racing Ahead, Sandown, Sandown Park