NEW ISSUE! 72-page Grand National special!
ON SALE NOW!
As the Cheltenham roar fades into the Cotswold hills, so the jungle drums start to beat for the big Aintree meeting and the daddy of all gambles in the Grand National.Many of the horses who failed to fulfil their prospects at Cheltenham will get another chance on Merseyside.
Racing Ahead’s experts will continue to keep you up to date with all the twists and turns along the way…
In the new edition – which has now hit news-stands around the country:
- Aintree Guide – Ben Morgan provides a Day-by-Day assessment for Grand National week
- Paul Ferguson – Top tipster backs an Grand National runner currently priced at 14s
- Jonathan Powell – Award-winning columnist recalls last year’s victory by Rule The World
- Andy Newton – Key trends and facts to help you find the big winner
- Paul Jacobs – Naps king likes the look of an Irish 8-year-old for the National
- Charlie McCann – Pinstickers guide to the National’s 20 top contestants
- Irish Racing – Tony Keenan fancies some Pleasant Company at Aintree
- Kim Bailey – Interview with the ace trainer of Last Samurai
- Paddock Picks – Horses to look out for when the Flat season gets back underway
- Betting Gods – Four ways to pick your winner of the Aintree highlight
- Newmarket – Dave Youngman says things are hotting up on the gallops
- Form guide – Jockey and trainer form at the Grand National since 2003
- Tales From the Betting Ring – Simon Nott tells how the bookies won at Cheltenham
Where to buy the Cheltenham Festival special edition:
Racing Ahead is on-sale in most branches of WHSmith’s, Co-Op, Martin McColl’sand Eason’s and can now also be found in selective branches of Tesco andnewsagents. To check for your local stockists, please visit our stockist link.
Alternatively, subscribe to Racing Ahead:http://www.racingahead.net/subscriptions/
Earn Cash For Your Racing/Gambling Website:
- Join our Affiliate Scheme: here
Tagged Aintree, Grand National