NEW ISSUE! January 2017 issue out NOW!
It may be three months away but it’s difficult not to turn the corner into a new year without casting a wistful eye towards the wonders of Cheltenham.
Before the Festival itself, of course, we have Trials Day at the track in January.
That meeting houses the Cotswold Chase which, as Andy Newton points out inside this month’s issue, holds many useful hints for the big one – the Cheltenham Gold Cup.
Racing Ahead’s experts will continue to keep you up to date with all the twists and turns along the way…
In the new edition
– which has hit news-stands
around the country:
- Big race tips – Paul Ferguson on his New Year form horses
- Paul Jacobs – Naps expert with his antepost selections
- Farewell Walter – Jonathan Powell’s tribute to the great Walter Swinburn
- Andy Newton – Cotswold Chase is the key to Cheltenham
- Paddock Picks – Andrew Ayres draws our attention to future winners
- Irish racing – Tony Keenan is delighted by the riches in store in January
- Amateur punter – Ben Morgan tells of his ups and downs in Autumn
- Antepost – Alex Pepperell gives his antepost advice for Cheltenham
- Japan Cup – Photo special and report on Japan’s great race
- Newmarket – Dave Youngman with all the news from HQ
- Out in the sticks – Jeremy Grayson with a roundup of horses to watch
- Betting Gods – When and how to bet each way and make it pay
- Tales from the betting ring – Simon Nott spends time at Wincanton, Exeter and Ascot
Racing Ahead is on-sale in most branches of WHSmith’s, Martin McColl’s and Eason’s and can now also be found in selective branches of TESCO and newsagents. To check for your local stockists, please visit our stockist link.
Alternatively, subscribe to Racing Ahead: http://www.racingahead.net/subscriptions/