Sandown and Leopardstown in The Racing Paper – only £1.90
Be sure to pick your your copy of The Racing Paper tomorrow for all the racecards and betting previews for the weekend’s sport.
Here is a look at what features in this week’s The Racing Paper:
- All the racecards, form guides and analysis for the whole weekend’s action on both sides of the Irish Sea
- Big Mac attack! The ever-opinionated John McCririck writes again
- Aidan Coleman column
- Everyone’s a winner, baby: check out all the recommendations from our big-winning tipsters!
- Robert Cooper is on form as always in his latest column
- Ben Morgan with his tips for Saturday’s racing
- A big weekend in the Premier League and EFL – get your acca in order with our football tips
- All this and much, much more!
Brought to you by the publishers of Racing Ahead Magazine, the weekly editions are available for the price of £1.90 in England, Scotland and Wales, with big-name interviews and racecards to match for the weekend’s highlight.
Where can I buy the paper?
The Racing Paper is on-sale in all major supermarkets, WH Smith’s, Martin McColl’s and all newsagents.