Don’t miss Warwick Classic day in The Racing Paper
Be sure to pick your your copy of The Racing Paper tomorrow for all the racecards and betting previews for the weekend’s sport.
Here is a look at what features in this week’s The Racing Paper:
- Almost 30 pages of racecards, form guides and analysis all for the price of £1.90. Plus…
- Big Mac attack! John McCririck gives his view on TV channels
- Can Cogry win big in the classic chase?
- Aidan Coleman looks forward to riding Sizing Codelco
- Everyone’s a winner, baby: check out all the recommendations from our big-winning tipsters!
- Robert Cooper on his love for Kemptown
- Ben Morgan with his tips for Saturday’s racing
- Neil King talks up Milansbar’s chances
- A big weekend in the Premier League and EFL – get your acca in order with our football tips
- All this and much, much more!
Brought to you by the publishers of Racing Ahead Magazine, the weekly editions are available for the price of £1.90 in England, Scotland and Wales, with big-name interviews and racecards to match for British horse racing.
Where can I buy the paper?
The Racing Paper is on-sale in all major supermarkets, WH Smith’s, Martin McColl’s and all newsagents.