NEW ISSUE! Grand National special!
On sale nationwide now!
Farewell to the greatest Festival in the world for another 12 months. The Grand National is just around the corner in April and we have a bumper edition to get you ready for those three special days in Liverpool.
Enjoy them with our new issue of Racing Ahead.
Here’s a look at what features inside our 2018 Grand National issue of Racing Ahead:
- Paul Ferguson – Setting the scene for the big races in April
- Aintree Day One – Expert analysis of the opening day’s racing at Aintree
- Aintree Day Two – Ben Morgan runs his eye through the racecards on Ladies Day
- Aintree Day Three – Grand National day and our man makes the case for Cause Of Causes
- Charlie McCann – Charlie comes away from Cheltenham with three to follow this year
- Jonathan Powell – Jonathan pays tribute to National winner Gay Trip
- Irish Racing – Tony Keenan picks out his runners for the month’s big races
- Paddock Picks – Andrew Ayres draws our attention to future winners
- Value Rater – Matt Mitter picks out his 2,000 Guineas winner – at 33/1
- Andy Newton – All the trends you need for the Scottish Grand National
- Photo Special – Pictoral tribute to Altior winning the Queen Mother Chase
- Tales From The Betting Ring – Simon Nott spends time at Cheltenham working on the rails with Star Sports
Where can I buy the new issue?
Racing Ahead is on-sale in most branches of WHSmith’s, Co-Op, Martin McColl’s and Eason’s.
Tagged Aintree, Blaklion, Grand National