NEW ISSUE! 88-page Cheltenham Festival special edition
On sale nationwide now!
Finally, the waiting is over and the great festival is upon us. A cavalry charge of the finest National Hunt horse are heading for the four-day feast on hand at Cheltenham Festival.
Enjoy it with our new issue of Racing Ahead.
Here’s a look at what features inside our Cheltenham Festival issue of Racing Ahead:
- Graham Buddry – How some jockeys like jumps more than hurdles
- Paul Ferguson – They’re off! Read Paul’s fancies for Champion Hurdle Day as Cheltenham starts
- Ben Morgan – Assessing Cheltenham cards on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Paul Jacobs – Naps king finds some high-price value
- Irish racing – Tony Keenan assesses the Irish threats heading to Cheltenham
- Value Rater – Matt Mitter looks at the Arkle and votes against Footpad
- Racing Matters – A plea to Colin Tizzard – let Cue Card run in the Gold Cup
- Jonathan Powell – Talking to Andrew Thornton about his glory run on Cool Dawn
- Charlie McCann – Charlie casts his eye over the Grand National weights
- Trainer Focus – Interview with Cheltenham hopeful Evan Williams
- Andy Newton – Andy takes a look ahead to the Flat’s big starter race, the Lincoln
- Yesterday’s Hero – Graham Buddry remembers dual champion Dawn Run
- Tales from the Betting Ring – Simon Nott spends time at Cheltenham and Towcester
Where can I buy the new issue?
Racing Ahead is on-sale in most branches of WHSmith’s, Co-Op, Martin McColl’s and Eason’s.
Tagged Cheltenham, Cheltenham Festival