NEW ISSUE! May’s edition of Racing Ahead – out now!
MAY’S EDITION OF RACING AHEAD
Who has the speed to land the 2000 Guineas?
The roar of Cheltenham and Aintree are distant memories now and the focus turns to the wide open acres of Newmarket for the Guineas meeting – the first Classics race of the Flat season.Racing Ahead’s experts will continue to keep you up to date with all the twists and turns along the way…
In the new edition – which has now hit news-stands around the country:
- Stats attack – Andy Newton’s key facts from the Guineas
- Top Ten – Paul Ferguson selects his top ten to look out for in the summer
- Jonathan Powell – Award-winning columnist takes a look at the Moores legacy
- Irish Racing – Tony Keenan with his preview of the Irish NH scene
- Paul Jacobs – Top pundit gives us his take on the 1000 and 2000 Guineas
- Paddock Picks – Andrew Ayres is back with his pick of runners for the Flat season
- Big Interview – Mike Drowne talks to up-and-coming jockey Josephine Gordon
- Ante post – Alex Peperell awaits the return of So Mi Dar among others
- Newmarket – Dave Youngman pays a visit to the glorious Warran Place
- Tales from the Betting Ring – Simon Nott reflects on a memorable three days spent at Aintree
- New Breed – Ian Heitman analyses this year’s juvenile crop
Where to buy the new issue:
Racing Ahead is on-sale in most branches of WHSmith’s, Co-Op, Martin McColl’s and Eason’s. To check for your local stockists, please visit our stockist link.
Alternatively, subscribe to Racing Ahead: http://www.racingahead.net/subscriptions/
Earn Cash For Your Racing/Gambling Website:
- Join our Affiliate Scheme: here
Free Sample Of Racing Ahead:
- For a Free Digital Sample click: here
Advertise with Racing Ahead:
- Don’t miss this chance to advertise your business at competitive, introductory rates etc. For more information, please see our Media Pack. Classified in-print advertising starts from as little as £50 per month. Contact Graham Wright on 0845 638 0704 for more information.
Tagged bettng tips, Newmarket