Racing Ahead February 2015 Issue Out Now!
THE February 2015 issue of Racing Ahead is in your shops now! You’ll be able to find us in around 300 WHSmith’s as well as Martin McColl’s, Morrison’s Eason’s and TESCO Ireland, along with numerous independent retailers across the country. To check local stockists, please click here.
If you’re having trouble finding a copy, there’s always the option of a subscription to take all the hassle away!
Sprinter Sacre is back on the racecourse and the countdown to Cheltenham has begun in earnest.
In this month’s issue, Jonathan Powell gives his expert analysis of Sprinter Sacre’s return and value- rater Matt Mitter, examines the field for the Champion Hurdle and comes out in favour of Irving, currently as high as 50-1 in the ante post.
Nick Pullen casts his eye over Cheltenham trends and Irish racing expert Tony Keenan reveals which horses have already secured his backing.
In the new edition of Racing Ahead:
- Feel The Festival Buzz – Tony Keenan can’t get Cheltenham off his mind this month
- System Betting – Matt Mitter evaluates the Champion Hurdle
- Month In The Life Of A Champion Tipster – Racing Post Naps Champion Paul Jacobs, shares his selections
- Hail The Champ – Andrew Ayres cannot see beyond Faugheen at Cheltenham next month
- Look Back To Get Ahead At Festival – Nick Pullen analyses the winning trends
- Julia Strikes Gold With Sabre Sands – Larkspur, our method man, evaluates the advantages of a stable move
- Lido Of The Pack – Our top tipster, Paul Ferguson, takes a look at all the major action this month
- Forget January And Move On – Ian Harrison still finds reasons to be cheerful despite a gloomy January
- This B-Team Could Prove A-Listers – Charlie McCann casts his eye towards Cheltenham
- Four Legs Are So Much Easier Than Six! – Malcolm Boyle praises the Quadpot
- Sprinter Sacre – Superstar or Super Memory? – Jonathan Powell watches the return of Nicky Henderson’s great chaser and wonders if we will see him at his best again
- Parasites At It Again – Mark Coton can’t believe the bookmakers have the nerve to complain about small fields
- Age Counts In The Betbright Chase – Andy Newton looks at the key trends
- Sweaters And Steaks All Round – Simon Nott sees perseverance pay off at Exeter
- Viking Can Still Conquer – Jeremy Grayson takes a look around the smaller venues in search of winners
- City’s Slicker? – Ian Heitman welcomes the revamped Chelmsford City to the all-weather racing roster
- Alice In Ampton Wonderland – Scrapper is back as the new pointing campaign gets off to a promising start
- Suny-Side Up For Fans When Brave Bay – Graham Buddry remembers the heroic efforts of the well-loved grey, Suny Bay
Free Sample Of Racing Ahead:
For a Free Digital Sample click here
Tagged Cheltenham, February, Racing Ahead
Comments are closed on this article.