Racing Ahead October Issue Out NOW!
THE October 2014 issue of Racing Ahead is in your shops now! You’ll be able to find us in around 300 WHSmith’s as well as Martin McColl’s, Morrison’s Eason’s and TESCO Ireland, along with numerous independent retailers across the country. To check local stockists, please click here.
If you’re having trouble finding a copy, there’s always the option of a subscription to take all the hassle away!
The jump season is about to move into full swing and we have called up the big guns to help find some early early winners or ante-post value.
On the flat front, the great Arc de Triomphe is warming up with Ectot looking the favourite, as Andy Newton and Charlie McCann cast their expert eyes over the Arc runners.
Packed with everything you need to know for these key races, make sure to purchase your copy of Racing Ahead.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Francome’s Five – John Francome with the quintet he’ll be watching this winter
- Be Wise, Watch Out For Buywise – Matt Mitter looks ahead to the big National Hunt races
- ‘Fergie’s Top Ten – Paul Ferguson with the key horses for the new jumps season
- Kingston Has The Gas To Get There – Charlie McCann also assesses the St Leger
- The Valuable Handicaps – Nick Pullen looks for big price winners
- Arc Assessment – Andy Newton assess the great Longchamp race
- Ectot Can Be The Toast Of Paris – Charlie McCann assess the form
- Paddock Picks – Andrew Ayres starts this month’s notebook with news of a supersized filly
- Michael Owen – Jonathan Powell talks to former England Star, Michael Owen, about his love of racing – and Brown Panther
- Dead Certs Do Deliver At Times – Our method man, Larkspur, odds-on method is not for everyone but does bring a profit
- Out In The Sticks – Jeremy Grayson’s continues his winning form
- A Magic Sign of The Times – Mark Coton looks at a legend of the jumping game bowing out, whilst the once-mighty Ladbrokes blame racing for a slump in their profits
- Cheeky Rascals Pack Out Kempton – Simon Nott sees a huge crowd but not a lot of betting in Sunbury
- Race Against Time For Kingman – Dave Youngman looks at the battle to have his superstar ready for the QEII.
- Late Season Flat Horses To Follow – Tony Keenan with a list that can pay dividends until the jumpers take over
- Yesterday’s Hero – Graham Buddry remembers the extraordinary career of mighty mare Goldikova
- Classic Clues Galore – Ian Heitman casts his eye over the juveniles
- Always Take the Early Price – Ian Harrison hands out some secrets
Free Sample Of Racing Ahead:
For a Free Digital Sample click here
Tagged arc de triomphe, John Francome, Racing Ahead
Comments are closed on this article.