Racing Ahead July Issue Out NOW!
THE July 2014 issue of Racing Ahead is in your shops now! You’ll be able to find us in around 300 WHSmith’s as well as Martin McColl’s, Morrison’s Eason’s and TESCO Ireland, along with numerous independent retailers across the country. To check local stockists, please click here.
If you’re having trouble finding a copy, there’s always the option of a subscription to take all the hassle away!
Glorious weather as we go on-sale and glorious racing ahead, with Goodwood on the horizon and the Eclipse and Newmarket’s July meeting just around the corner.
Packed with everything you need to know for these key races, our new edition goes on-sale today (25th June, 2014). Make sure to purchase your copy of Racing Ahead.
Here’s what’s inside:
- King Richard II – Award winning writer Jonathan Powell joins Racing Ahead with a brilliant insight into the Hannon dynasty
- O’Brien Can Eclipse Them – Charlie McCann sizes up the big Sandown race
- Talking Two Year Olds – Ian Heitman rounds up the juvenile action and reckons Hannons have a Newmarket contender
- Picks From The Paddock – Andrew Ayres is in midsummer form
- The New National Lottery – Mark Coton hasn’t had his head turned by the all-new, all-impossible Scoop6
- £400k Down And Back Again – Simon Nott watches the bookies make a desperate recovery after carnage on the first three days of Royal Ascot
- On The Exchanges: In-Running To Profit – Peter Webb looks at how you can cash in once a race has started
- It’s Australia Day – Again – Tony Keenan can’t see anything emerging from the pack to lower the colours of Epsom’s Derby Winner
- Stars Of Summer- Paul Ferguson – our top tipster on the National Hunt stars he says can make it pay while the sun shines
- Derby Day TV Was Just Dire – Ian Harrison despairs of Channel 4
- Stat Attack – Just How Good Is Australia – Nick Pullen assesses the Derby winner
- Out In The Sticks– Jeremy Grayson continues his search for future winners as summer jumping hits top gear
- Yesterday’s Hero – Graham Buddry remembers the career of Giant’s Causeway
- System Spot – How to make money on trainer Mark Johnston
- Newmarket – David Youngman on a sad month
- Larkspur Reaches For The Top Shelf – Our method man returns to some of his most successful winner-finders
- How To Pick The Top Speedster– Andy Newton studies the July Cup
- Scooping Part Of The Jackpot – Matt Mitter pays his respects to solo punters
Free Sample Of Racing Ahead:
For a Free Digital Sample click here
Tagged Eclipse, Goodwood, July Issue, Newmarket, Racing Ahead
Comments are closed on this article.