Racing Ahead June Issue Out NOW!
THE June 2014 issue of Racing Ahead is in your shops now! You’ll be able to find us in around 300 WHSmith’s as well as Martin McColl’s, Morrison’s Eason’s and TESCO Ireland, along with numerous independent retailers across the country. To check local stockists, please click here.
If you’re having trouble finding a copy, there’s always the option of a subscription to take all the hassle away!
June is with us and that means a fabulous fortnight of the finest racing in the world…the Epsom Oaks and Derby followed by the magnificent feast of equine excellence that is the Royal meeting at Ascot.
Packed with everything you need to know for The Derby, Oaks and Royal Ascot, our new edition is on sale now). Here’s what’s inside:
- Oaks Preview – Paul Ferguson casts his eye over the top fillies
- Derby Line-Up – Paul Ferguson suggests Australia is hard to oppose
- Speed Is The Key To Epsom – Matt Mitter looks at the Derby and Oaks
- Take Arod To Be Your Value At The Derby – Charlie McCann on Arod
- Royal Ascot – Paul Ferguson on the array of elite thoroughbreds at Royal Ascot
- Ascot Stats – Nick Pullen gives some Royal pointers
- Too Many Races, Too Little Money – Ian Harrison gives his experience views
- Julian Went First Class All The Way – Mark Coton spends and eventful month down the bookies
- Paddock Picks – Andrew Ayres with his latest batch of future winners
- Newmarket – Dave Youngman with the latest from Flat racing’s HQ
- Two Year Olds – Ian Heitman focuses on the juvenile scene
- Silver Fox Attract Ladies – Simon Nott takes an informed stroll around the bookies at Wincanton
- Yesterday’s Hero – Graham Buddry remembers Habibti
- Scoop6 TV Blackout Spoils The Drama – Larkspur wonders why all the big betting races are not shown on terrestrial TV and revisits the building blocks of a winning system
- Narcissist Can Look After Himself – Jeremy Grayson presents more performers from recent summer jump fixtures.
- Irish Scene – Tony Keenan looks at Dermot Weld’s flying start
- Point to Point – Into The Final Furlong- Scrapper enjoyed another brilliant season between the flags – and there’s more drama to come
- Tips That Work
Free Sample Of Racing Ahead:
For a Free Digital Sample click here
Tagged Derby, Epsom Oaks, June Issue, Racing Ahead, Royal Ascot
Comments are closed on this article.